Cisco Certified Network Associates (Security)
210-260 (Only Academic Training)
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security – IINS
WHAT YOU’ll LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
The CCNA Security course provides a next step for individuals who want to enhance their CCNA-level skill set and help meet the growing demand for network security professionals. The curriculum provides an introduction to the core security concepts and skills needed for the installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network devices to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
CCNA Security includes the following features:
- Participants develop an in-depth, theoretical understanding of network security principles as well as the tools and configurations available.
- The course emphasizes the practical application of skills needed to design, implement, and support network security.
- Hands-on labs help participants develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills.
- Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities promote the exploration of networking security concepts and allow participants to experiment with network behaviour and ask “what if” questions.
- Innovative assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills.
- CCNA Security aims to develop an in-depth understanding of network security principles.
- Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Perimeter Security
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- LAN and Endpoint Security Overview
- Firewall Technologies (Firepower Threat Defense)
- CCNA Security has no special prerequisites. Students should have the following skills and knowledge:
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Internet browsing skills
- Basic networking concepts and skills