Network Security Professional – Level 4
Fortigate Infrastructure & Security
WHAT YOU’ll LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
We are a leader in providing FortiGate firewall training and the objective is to create skilled network security professionals proficient with all aspects of Fortinet’s network security platform. Fortinet enterprise firewall platform – FortiGate, provides a wide array of next-generation security and networking functions. FortiGate uses security processors for Threat Protection, SSL inspection. FortiGate uses threat intelligence updates of FortiGuard for ensuring intrusion prevention and preventing attacks. FortiGate provides full visibility into applications, users and devices. Fortinet FotiGate reduces risk of attacks through integrated visibility, stops threats using AI-driven breach prevention, and reduces complexity through automated operations and orchestration.
HOW YOU’ll BENEFIT?
Our course consists of classroom and online trainings coupled with extensive Lab sessions. During our course, you will obtain detailed knowledge about Fortinet FortiGate Firewall features, operation, implementation, and management.
Core Network Security
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Security Professionals responsible for designing, administration, supporting enterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate may take this course to enhance their capabilities.
Security Professionals aspiring to appear for Fortinet NSE 4 Network Security Professional certification exam can take this course for a methodical & through preparation for the NSE 4 exam.
In order to enroll for Fortigate training course, you should have good understanding and knowledge of network protocol and network security concepts.
- FortiOS Architecture
- System Troubleshooting
- Traffic and Session Monitoring
- Network Address Translation
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Fortinet-SD-WAN Solutions with Implementation of Load Balancing of Multiple ISP
- Integrate FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and multiple FortiGate devices
- Configure, troubleshoot and operate Fortigate Firewalls.
- Centralize management and monitoring of network security events
- Optimize Fortigate resources.
- Diagnose and monitor user traffic using FortiGate debug tools
- Describe conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, Routing, Nat, content inspection, and High Availability
- FSSO – Fortinet Single Sign-On with Active Directory Integration